DORAID AL LAWAMA
Captain Doraid Al Lawama was born in Amman – Jordan in 1968. He joined the Royal Jordanian Air Force (R.J.A. F) as a flight cadet in 1986 and graduated as a fighter pilot in 1989.In 2005 he received a bachelor’s degree in military science and a master degree of military and management science. And retired in 2017 after 30 years spent in the (R.J.A.F) as Brig.gen.
- Strategic instructor (Royal Jordanian National Defense College).
- Commander of (Muaffaq Al salty Air Base).
- Wing commander of (Muaffaq Al salty Air Base).
- Chief of standardization and evaluation (directorate of air ops).
- Squadron Commander (No. 17 Fighter Training Squadron F-5 Aircraft).
- Squadron Commander (No.4 Basic Training Squadron fire — fly Aircraft).
- Flight Commander (fighter weapon instructor School — F-5 Aircraft).
- Flight Commander (No.6 Fighter Squadron — F-5 Aircraft).
- Basic instructor pilot (Bulldog Aircraft).
- Advance instructor pilot (Casa 101 Aircraft).
- Aerobatics instructor pilot (Extra300 –Aircraft).
- Exchange pilot (Pakistan –T 37 Aircraft).
- Display pilot (Royal Jordanian falcons) 1996 – 2000.
Captain Doraid joined the (Royal Jordanian falcons) in 2017 as a pilot of hawker hunter A/C and display pilot.
Royal Jordanian Falcons in the Air
LAST 3 YEARS POST:
2020: Alternate – Solo – Slot
2019: Team Coach